Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bootstraps

Les Brown is the man.

I went to hear him speak today at a Yes Network event. What a story! What a force. The man is so down-to-earth and hilarious. I remember listening to him on the radio in Detroit when I was a girl sometimes. Today he is a multi-million dollar motivational speaker, prostate cancer survivor, former Ohio State Legislator. And my favorite thing about him: The man wants to look young but he's allergic to hair dye. So he blackens his hair with mascara!

You gotta love that!

Anyway, I am totally out of any funk I experienced this week and ready to go gettem'.

I am grateful to be on a great team with a great company living in a great state in a great country on a great planet within a great solar system in a fan tab u liss galaxy.

And all that stuff.

Thanks for the love y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better! Have you joined Toastmasters? You might want to learn to do public speaking.

    ReplyDelete