Monday, February 8, 2010

Gratitude Quotes for The Refrigerator Door

Feeling so much gratitude, just had to express it in quotations...

"Saying thank you is more than good manners. It is good spirituality." -- Alfred Painter

"You say grace before meals. All right. But I say grace before the concert and the opera, and grace before the play and pantomime, and grace before I open a book, and grace before sketching, painting, swimming, fencing, boxing, walking, playing, dancing and grace before I dip the pen in the ink." -- G.K. Chesterton

"Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul." -- Henry Ward Beecher

"If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice. "
-- Meister Eckhart

"OK. I want to say the prayer," Ava Marie Burman, 4, tonight remembering to say grace at the Big Boy, loudly. "OK. Jesus, I want to tell you thank you for my Aunt Patty. Thank you for my mommy and for Ryan. Thank you for my teacher and for my friends. Thank you for the waitress and for everybody. Oh, wait. Thank you for Annie and for Thomas and for Aunt Mary. Umm. Thank you for everything and everybody. OK. I guess that just about does it."

No comments:

Post a Comment