Friday, February 5, 2010

Quote for the Refrigerator Door & Notes

"If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”

-- Albert Einstein

___________________________________________

Quotes quotes quotes Maybe not every single day, but probably most days, I will share a favorite quote with you. I am always reading them because they inspire me. Albert Einstein, Blessed Teresa of Calcutta, Thornton Wilder and Oscar Wilde are some of my favorite quote suppliers. They have had some especially profound and succinct words about life.

Share your experiences with me for my next story I am working on a story about hate speech and mean speech online. I hope to post it next Thursday before noon. If you have felt verbally attacked -- or witnessed someone else getting verbally beaten up during comments and posts that follow online stories, please share your experience with me. You can message me on Facebook or e-mail me at maherpjm2004@yahoo.com.

Join my Facebook blog fan group and make my day! If you are on Facebook and haven't joined The Refrigerator Door group yet, consider joining. I will message people in that group after I post significant stories to the blog. To be honest with you, it just feels so sweet to have my blog readers collected together in one Facebook group like a family. So much easier for me to see your beautiful, smiling faces. The friend of mine who encouraged me to start the blog suggested I really ought to have a "fan page." I may do that, too. But probably not for a few weeks. For now, just click on the refrigerator photograph in the left column of this blog and you will be routed directly to the group.


Much gratitude to my blog readers! Thanks again for your support of this blog. I am genuinely learning as I go and I am so happy to have you along for the ride! If you have suggestions for improving this blog, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment